Citizen Speak

Images, videos and experiences on #TransformingIndia seen by citizens around themselves
(Live feeds in this section is uploaded by citizens. MyGov/NIC cannot verify the authenticity of the information.)
Live Feeds Login to Post
6 years ago

There should be an easy online way to change Income Tax A.O. based on latest address. For salaried person changes in location is very common and it becomes a hassle when IT file is tied to old location in remote state and at time IT query comes asking you to be physically present. Currently even after repeated letters to change A.O. IT dept does not take any action.